The Maltings Organic Treatment Ltd
Recovery, processing, re-use and treatment of organic liquids and solids.
Established in 2008 to aid with landfill diversion and the ever-growing volume of food waste, the company and facility has since diversified to handle the most complex of organic waste streams through varying methods of recovery.
• Anaerobic digestion: cutting edge green energy production
• Confidential destruction: secure, certificated & 100% landfill diversion
• In-vessel composting and land-spreading with zero waste to landfill
• Renewable energy: biofuels for industry and commerce
• General recyclables: a cost-effective way to improve sustainability
With over 30 years of experience within the waste sector and four large facilities located in Leeds, Selby, Goole and Hull, The Maltings Organic Treatment Ltd are Yorkshire`s local - all under one roof - comprehensive waste and environmental company.
Tel: 01977 689844